DEADLINE: June 20, 2019
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University is an international non-profit educational institution established online in Feb, 2016. Since then, it has been growing at an incredible pace. Currently, we are a team of multinational youths working in various countries worldwide and passionately committed to our goal of creating an inclusive learning environment that elevates our students and gives meaning to their educational experiences.
Thus, we are offering free and accessible tools for the university level education of individuals worldwide who have earned their high school diploma, regardless of age, country, educational or cultural background. Since almost all the UN and development entities consider education a crucial driver of development, we envision an abundant, developed world in which individuals can easily access higher education. We are confident that with our tireless, diligent work, and the support of inspired others towards the Sustainable Development Goal of “equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all” our vision can be achieved.
The University is currently working to provide short courses (Between six weeks and 12 weeks) by the beginning of 2019, to achieve this goal, they open a Volunteer and Internship programs for youth around the world.
- Communication Officer
- Partnership Officer
- Marketing Officer
- Social Media Editor
- Social Media Officer
- Pedagogical Affairs Officer
- IT Officer
- Platform Officer
- Photo Designer and Editor
- Video Designer and Editor
- Newsletter Manager
- No program fees.
- Flexible work timing (Between 4 to 6 hours a week).
- Remotely Training at the beginning of the program.
- Certificate of internship provided by the end of the program.
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events.
- An international work environment with various social programs activities.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Basic understanding of computer and internet applications.
- Access to the internet at least twice a week.
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.