Deadline: September 30, 2019
The Global Citizenship Education Network Online Campus power by the Asian-Pacific Culture of Education for International Understanding presents the five-week free online course on Becoming Global Citizens for Sustainable Society.
This course presents the SDGs and worldwide citizenship through the arrangement of talks by famous universal specialists, interviews with researchers and UN agents, and case introductions by worldwide natives all around the globe.
Intends to inspect and basically think about the spinning issues around worldwide citizenship and manageable improvement by giving a stage where students can for all intents and purposes meet and gain from each other.
Students will have the option to extend their comprehension of the SDGs and worldwide citizenship, trade and grasp alternate points of view, and challenge their very own presumptions. The course welcomes the individuals who consider themselves to be worldwide residents just as who try to expect dynamic jobs in carrying significant changes to oneself and to the general public they are in.
- The participant will earn a Certificate of Participation
- You will learn from youth leaders worldwide
- Chance of participating in upcoming courses
- Know how to read and write
- Must have access to computer and internet
- Able to commit more time for the five weeks of instruction
- Must complete a course evaluation ( quizzes, assignments, projects, etc.