DEADLINE: November 5, 2019
Qatar University supports a wide variety of scholarships recipients each academic year in order to attract highly qualified students. While the vast majority of academic scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and scholarly achievement.
- All scholarships cover the cost of tuition fees while the benefits of some scholarships may also include one or more of the following benefits:
- The cost of textbooks fees
- Free accommodation in university dormitories
- A yearly airfare ticket to the home country of the student. This benefit is available for international students who granted an external scholarship only and under the sponsorship of the university.
- The student is responsible to pay the due penalties in case he/she drops courses, or withdraw from the semester.
- Scholarships contained within this guide includes only first bachelor students and students who transfer from other universities to Qatar University. Non-degree applicants, visiting students, and applicants seeking a second bachelor’s degree are not eligible for academic scholarships offered by Qatar University.
- For individual benefits of each scholarship please check the official website