Deadline: October 14, 2019
FLEGT Facilitation Liberia is looking for a passionate, dedicated and hardworking person to occupy the vacant space of DRIVER at their office in Monrovia. All interested candidate must read the full job descriptions and requirements below.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensure the upkeep and appropriate venture vehicle activity for Monrovia and field-based outings Serve as detachment as required
- Clean the task vehicle day by day
- Fuel vehicle and guarantee that receipts are accommodated assets spent.
- Immediately report the contribution of the vehicle in any mishaps, any harm or robbery of anything from vehicle.
- Report vital fixes or other requirements for upkeep in an auspicious way.
- Ensure the upkeep and appropriate venture vehicle activity for Monrovia and field-based outings.
- Must have Secondary School Diploma and authorized driver license.
- At least 5 years or more work involved in a comparable situation inside a global/international advancement will be an advantage.
- Understanding the mechanics of vehicles is an advantage.
- Demonstrated information about Liberian street systems, driving codes, and guidelines.
- Flexibility for extra time driving and/or long-separation driving as required.
HOW TO APPLY?
All interested persons that meet this requirement should send their CV and COVER LETTER to [email protected] before the deadline on October 14, 2019.