Deadline: June 30, 2019
Do you have an Industrial Automation innovation that could change the world?
Nokia Open Innovation Challenge offers the opportunity for the bright minded companies to propose the best-in-class products and solutions within the Industrial Automation domain to an international jury. The jury will then select the most advanced and innovative candidates to attend the final event in November held at Nokia headquarters. In the final event, these finalists will present their innovative products or solutions to the executive level jury who will then select the winners.
The next generation industrial revolution will not only affect traditional industry operators, but also every single business which has requirements for automation and optimized services. These enterprises are making the leap to a new era of higher productivity and quality with the next generation of connectivity and applications.
- Multi-Robot Collaboration
- Human Augmentation (incl. Augmented/Mixed/Virtual Reality)
- Digital personal assistants
- Human Machine/Machine-Human
- Edge computing
- AI Application & Technologies
Strive to have an innovative mindset. Big innovations have been done and developed when people have looked beyond the obvious. Think big and out of the box. Apply now!
Nokia Open Innovation Challenge Prizes for 2019 are:
- 1st place: $100,000
- 2nd place: $50,000
- 3rd place: $25,000
- Co-innovation and joint business opportunities
- Business and technology boost by accessing Nokia’s technologies, products, and resources
- Access to Nokia’s global market
- Possible investment opportunities
- Innovativeness, feasibility, and scalability of the idea according to the themes as well as the joint business potential.
- The suitability and the fit of the submission with respect to the Nokia Future X Network architecture.